Trial and Error Leadership Is Too Costly
Facing these leadership team challenges?
- Middle managers taking too long to develop
- Senior leaders overwhelmed and can’t delegate
- Day to day execution is weak
- Can’t find seasoned managers outside the firm
- Rookie leader’s trial and error mistakes are too costly
- Shave two years off emerging leader’s learning curve
- Increase retention of high potential leadership talent
- Relieve burden on senior executives for “leadership 101” training
- Face succession planning with greater confidence
- Build a broader team of leaders to accelerate (or keep up with) growth
Key Program Attributes:
- A customized, 1:1 program to ideally fit the emerging leader’s needs, or group programs in person or via video-conference.
- Adjustable frequency to fit schedules and budget
- Guaranteed success*
- We bring curriculum covering all aspects of business, delivered via time-efficient modern approaches including TED talk videos, book summaries and more.
- We also coach, helping emerging leaders with their current business challenges.
- Regular updates to CEO/program sponsor to track effectiveness.
- Generally delivered via video call—no travel required & ideal for traveling executives.
- Multiple assessments guide development.
- Any newly appointed manager/executive—new to leadership.
- Any high potential employee who is ear-marked for promotion to management/leadership
- Middle managers of midsized or large companies—so they can better support senior leadership and eventually step up.
- Any leader who feels they never got “trained or coached” to be a leader, and wants to improve.
- Entrepreneurs who are passionate about leading their growing firm-even if they take outside money.
Choose the Right Program For You
- Emerging Leaders Executive Development Program – Individual 1:1 Sessions. This program includes recurring one-on-one coaching sessions between the Emerging Leader and the Executive Business Coach. Download Executive Summary.
- Emerging Leaders Executive Development Program – Virtual Group Sessions (Live, video-based). This program includes recurring coaching sessions between a group of Emerging Leaders and the Executive Business Coach. Groups meet monthly for 75 minutes, typically via video-conferencing. Download Executive Summary.
- Emerging Engineering Leaders Executive Development Program (Live, video-based). This program includes recurring coaching sessions between a group of Emerging Leaders in engineering firms (or any emerging engineering leader in any industry) and the Executive Business Coach. Download Executive Summary.
- Emerging Architectural Leaders Executive Development Program (Live, video-based). This program includes recurring coaching sessions between a group of Emerging Leaders in architecture firms (or any emerging architectural leader in any industry) and the Executive Business Coach. Download Executive Summary.
- Robert Sher. Robert Sher is founding principal of CEO to CEO, a consulting firm of former chief executives that improves the leadership infrastructure of companies seeking to accelerate their performance. From 1995 to 2000, he taught MBA and executive MBA courses on growing entrepreneurial businesses at St. Mary’s College. Read full bio.
- Megan Patton. Megan Patton is a business strategist who has been a management consultant, trainer and executive coach for most of her career. She spends her time working with individuals, companies and non-profits to help define and implement strategies that enable peak performance and growth. Read full bio.
*We guarantee that anyone we accept into this program will be a top performer in 15-24 months-or we’ll repeat the training we delivered to a replacement leader at no cost.
Want to learn more?
Contact us at 925-829-8190 Ext 101 or email@example.com to set up a discussion.