Buying and selling a business is often shrouded in mystery. But no more. The Feel of the Deal is an entertaining story of the author's business acquisition and gives the reader a rare opportunity to get inside the head and heart of the CEO. Robert Sher opens up his thoughts and feelings during the four-year acquisitions journey. His book is a new kind of how-to business guide -- the inside story, fun to read, and easy to implement. Following the story, 15 essays reframe the usable lessons in plain talk. An educational read for anyone interested in or doing business.
Some key takeaways from reading this book are:
- What is it like to buy a business?
- How do you get to the real truth about the business you are buying?
- How do you analyze a business?
- How do you find sellers of businesses?
- What does it feel like to do a deal?
ISBN 978-1-60222-000-3, $19.95 257 pp.
Click here to order your copy from a national bookseller.
Want to know more??
- Read an inside view on the human side of mergers and acquisions.
- Read what others are saying about the book.
- Read FAQs on the book.
- Read the first three chapters.
- Hear the radio interview: Steve Bengston of PriceWaterhouseCoopers interviewed Rob on the PriceWaterhouseCoopers Start Up Show. Steve had some interesting questions based on his review of the book. Click the green arrow below to listen.